Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jasmine is doing very good! She has mastered sitting and now is on to standing...I'm so excited walking comes next:) I so look forward to chasing her aroung the house...Books, music, and toys are her favorite pastimes...Winter is coming so we are preparing for RSV, Flu, and the swine Flu...Good gracious...she has received her flu shot...RSV shots starts next month...and I think she will receive the swine flu shot next month as well....we hope all our friends at Forsyth and Wake are doing well...Jazzy sends kisses:)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I was very excited when I got to work yesterday and found a beautiful picture of a princess on my locker!! Jazzy looks so good. I can't believe how big she is getting. Mommy better be on the lookout now....when Jazzy starts walking there will be no stopping her.
Give Jazzy lots of hugs and kisses from the Winslow Family! We miss you guys!

Yo Mama said...

I just wanted to wish Jasmine Happy 2nd Birthday! I hope all is well with you both! I think of you often and I'm glad Jazzy is doing so well! Love, Lisa Washburn